|Online Slot Games at CasinoJr.com|
1. Manage your MoneyThis is quite simple. Keep your overall bankroll in mind, both bonus and deposit combined
Probability suggests you won’t lose everything you bet in a short span, but you may very well lose everything you came with over a long enough time. This is how casinos make money.
Before you start playing take into account the amount of your deposit in bonus, check the wagering requirements and come to a close approximation of the number of spins reaching that requirement will take. Once you start keep close attention to your bankroll and amount wagered to make sure you are staying within the required parameters ,
2. Find the Best PayoutsPayouts are sort of like prices at the grocery store - If you simply focus on the price of the item rather than the price per pound or liter, you’ll likely end up spending more than you want to and getting back less.
Make sure you don’t get seduced by big high-end numbers or scared away by smaller but steady ones - Do the math and you’ll be much happier in the end. Remember that with bonuses your initial purpose is to clear the wagering requirements, a generally good idea is playing mostly low volatility machines until the bonus is cleared.
3. Find the Right Type of SlotOnline slots are not equal - Progressive slots offer huge jackpots but don't pay out often, whilst the classic 3 reel slots like their land based equivalent won't enable you to quit your day job, but you will enjoy a win more often than on the progressives.
It's all down to volatility – You can mix it up and move between progressive jackpot slots and lower volatility ones, this way you still have the chance of hitting a major jackpot but also remain likely to clear the bonus and end up with some extra cash in your balance.
In conclusion : Pick a low volatility slot or two to play with for 80-90% of your money, you can still allocate about 10% for that huge jackpot you have your eye on without hurting you bonus clearing chances too much
4. Cut your lossesCutting your losses is called “cutting” because it’s painful - As any three-footed fox knows, sometimes it’s necessary if you want to walk away, no matter how bad the limp. Fortunately, we’re just talking about money, so you won’t have to chew your own foot off if you have a bad day, and since you will be using bonus money as a significant part of your bankroll even that shouldn't hurt too bad.
Don’t chase losses – some sessions end in a loss, which makes perfect sense and is something you must learn to accept, the important thing to do is not to lose your head. Go out , have a meal , enjoy yourself and when you feel like it again you can continue playing in a cool and collected manner.
5. Start slowThis last piece of advice has been handed out by countless grandparents, yet is seldom heeded right away. Well, you better listen to the words your grandpa put in your head on this one:
Don't go big right away - If you try to go big right away and don’t get supremely lucky, you’ll probably just lose all your money and never end up enjoying the game. Like lifting weights, it’s best to start with the five-pounder rather than the 50 and to build yourself up steadily. The bonus amount should help you find this balance, be careful and plan ahead
6. Bonus Tip - Have Fun!Follow these five helpful slot machine tips and you’ll be off to a good start.
But the best advice of all is: You're here to have fun - don't let you're game end after 5 minutes of throwing everything you have. Enjoy the game!